Movies

by - November 28, 2008



I know that I haven't posted in a while, but what do you expect when I'm in school all of the time? *winks* : )

So, for all of you out there that still watch Disney Channel, (I do and I don't care if you laugh at me or not!) then you will know that there is a girl that acts in numerous shows named Selena Gomez. She put out a new movie called Another Cinderella Story that co-starred Drew Seeley (backup and overlap singing in High School Musical) it's a really good movie for girls that like chick flicks. (Not Nathan) I rented it yesterday and have already watched it twice!

I really liked the Twilight movie. It didn't explain a few things very well and I wasn't that impressed with the acting, but now they will know what to do better in New Moon which is set for late 2009 or early 2010. I have talked to my uncles friends (collage and married) and almost all of the girls are either reading or watching the move/book. One is just getting into it towards the middle and the other one is speed reading it now that she's about 300 pages in and loving it while her husband thought the movie was okay and was kind of disappointed with the 1/2 second of severing James' head. But they all seem like they really liked it.

I am really curious how they are going to portray the different things that take place in New Moon without pretty much telling Rob Pattinson that he has to skip a LOT of shooting dates. *Yawn* I think that I'll go upstairs and pretend to go to bed now. Goodnight! *wink*

You May Also Like

17 comments