Stream of Consciousness

by - July 17, 2009

What to say? I miss home a lot. Oh, and I'm finally on The Work and the Glory: All is Well (Volume 9) My Personal Progress value Knowledge is almost done. And I've met some great friends here in Utah. My hair is growing. I really want to read Harry Potter. Oh, and now I'm an official Riley teller what to doer. I stepped in dog poop this morning. Forever Strong is a good movie. Confessions of a Shopoholic is funny. I really miss my cat and Catherine. Speaking of Catherine, you know how you spell your name with a C instead of the usual K nowadays? Well, Joseph Smith had a sister named Catherine who spelled it with a C too. I still really like the name Auriella or Aurelia. I need a good laugh. That pretty much sums it up.

You May Also Like

1 comments