Miracles

by - November 29, 2016


"But behold, I will show unto you a God of miracles, even the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob; and it is that same God who created the heavens and the earth and all things that in them are."
Mormon 9:11

I am a witness of miracles.

I shouldn't have been born as healthy as I was. But God was watching out for my little family. That is a miracle. 

A few months later, I should have died. But instead, a nurse was in tune with the spirit and recognized what was wrong. They were able to treat me. That is a miracle. 

When I first started driving, I was in a car accident that should have left me in the hospital for days. Instead, I walked away with three stitches and a black eye. That is a miracle.

In college, I met a boy who was in love with another girl. We became best friends and it hurt to be away from him. God helped me make it through, and now that same boy loves me with all his heart. I am marrying him in a month. That is a miracle.

There is this unmistakable feeling of peace and love from God that surrounds me, even though I am stressed and it seems like everyone around me is hurting. That is a miracle.

I, like Moroni, "show unto you a God of miracles". Reading this scripture reminded me just how easily I forget the truth about my Heavenly Father. He is all-knowing. He understands everything. And He loves me with a perfect love of a Father. These are all true principles. I am comforted to know that he is not just a God of miracles for Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. He is a God of miracles for me. And He is a God of miracles for you. 

Remember what President Benson said. 

"Nothing is going to startle us more when we pass through the veil to the other side than to realize how well we know our Father and how familiar His face is to us."

God loves you. He loves me. If you will watch and listen, you will see a God of miracles. 

You May Also Like

0 comments